Workplace and job description:
- Acquisition of clients in a specific market.
- Maintain good relations with the project department, the development/ technical department. Also applies to business and personal relationships.
- Continue to expand the list of customers.
- Achieve high customer satisfaction.
- Analysis of possible new professional fields. (Markets, products, potencials, clients, opportunities etc.).
- Process and supervise customer requests.
- Plan and control projects.
- Planning and realization of trade fairs and exhibitions.
- Analysis of new technologies and their market potential.
- Identify needs and select new projects for economic and technical aspects.
- Advise customers on the specification of their needs and equipment with Langer products.
- Working on large projects/ advising major clients in coordination with the CTO and CEO.
- Experienced in technical sales in CNC field.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the same or similar Position.
- Basic-intermediate knowledge in milling and erosion CNC machining centers.
- Effective communication – open minded.
- Willingness to travel independently in all of Mexico to visit potencial customers and open new markets.
- English advanced.
Please send your application documents (cover letter, CV and certificates) stating your salary requirements and the earliest possible starting date by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org